Slaine Mhath (pronounced slan jevah)
“To your health”
The five (5) days in Scotland were some of the most scenic, and picturesque of my travels. The city architecture, the history of the cities and countryside, the warmth of the people, and the longevity, and rich Scotch (whisky) taste, process and culture made the trip pleasant, but all too short.
3 days in Edinburgh
- A phenomenal stay at the Raeburn Hotel (a MUST experience);
- A spirited education and tasting experience at the Scotch Whisky Experience; and
- An amazing meal at Michael Neave’s Kitchen and Whisky Bar.
2 days in Glasgow
- Mouth-watering burgers courtesy of Bread Meats Bread; and
- Jaw-dropping tour of the Highlands courtesy of Rabbies.
Skip ANY of my recommendations at your own risk.
Loch Lomond National Park in Scotland. Video taken November 2016 on a tour of the Highlands
Glasgow, Scotland Street Jazz band playing in George Square outside of an Apple Store. Video taken November 2016